Senior Process / Project Engineer
Burra Foods is a highly successful and growing dairy company, producing premium dairy products for international and domestic markets.
We have an opportunity for an inspired and innovative individual to join the Burra team in the role of Senior Process / Project Engineer. This role will be responsible for supporting the plant with execution and management of capital projects, production support function and technical knowledge.
The duties of the role will include:
- Managing and meeting timelines and budgets for a broad range of projects and tasks;
- Taking responsibility for the scoping, design, costing, planning and execution commissioning and close out of capital and improvement projects;
- A significant proportion of projects will be of a continual improvement nature, which will require the ability to analyse and trouble shoot.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Process/Project Engineer;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to build solid working relationships with internal stakeholders;
- A Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical);
- Substantial post qualification experience, ideally within a food manufacturing environment;
- Ability to adapt, stay focused and deliver on key outcomes and objectives;
Other highly regarded traits include:
- Additional qualifications will be highly regarded.
- design experience within wet process environment is of high regard for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity and we are looking for someone with drive and initiative to support our business growth and continual improvement.
Please direct any questions or applications to Darren Day, our Engineering Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 14/08/2020.